Hi Elli, Michael, Gina and Carina!
You can post any thoughts, feelings, ideas, shares, comments for our pod here. Or you can email them to me and I'll post them for you.
So far I have a once-monthly nomination (from Michael) and a nomination for afternoons in US/evenings in Europe (Carina). And Gina has told me she has Fridays off. So here are two options:
- the first Friday of every month;
- the first Saturday of every month.
Please all four of you respond with which you prefer, or let me know if neither work...
Much love,
Marshall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Everybody!
ReplyDeleteEvenings are great! Happy to slot in with the global scheduling.
Love,
Gina
Hi all,
ReplyDeleteI am still looking for my IBM typewriter. My 8 year old granddaughter is teaching me how to use this site. Either Friday or Saturday will work for me. I have morning office hours, till 12.00 noon, 21.00 for Gina and Carina. Structure sucks! Thanks Marshall for what you are doing. Love you all
Elli
My vote is for Friday, but Saturday can work as well...so let me nominate 12 noon on Friday, which is 21.00 for Gina and Carina, and 9 AM for Elli. Let's see what Michael says...
ReplyDeleteMarshall
P.S. Your note made me laugh, Elli! :-) I like structure...my biggest challenge is doing structure for fourth and fifth houses!
ReplyDeleteM.
Hi everyone,
ReplyDeletemy vote is Friday night (European time).
I am really looking forward to chatting with all of you!
I miss you
Love
Carina
wow, how do we do this thing? I was a blog virgin until now... and i'm glad my first time was with you guys!
ReplyDeletefriday at 12 noon EST is good for me. are we saying weekly or monthly? Monthly is better for me; but it depends on what we want to accomplish.
Love to all,
Michael
Here goes the boxes again !!!!!! Somebody tell me what day and what time in waffle format, PLEASE!
ReplyDeleteElli
Do we connect through Skype?
ReplyDeleteMy Skype account is:
carin4life
I am so much looking forward to talking to you tomorrow!
Love & joy
Carina